Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New Code

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The first 10% code was 145361 (expired), then came 145364...following the obvious pattern, tonight I tried 145367 with success! [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] So when 145364 stops working, I'd be willing to bet that 145367 will still work for a while after that. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I added it to the Specials sticky.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sparkygrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You! We are going to order Jess but rely on the 10% off code for the whole collection rather than the $10 code.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you. Love the new code info.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea!A new code!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea!A new code!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just when my bank account was recuperating [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried using the new 10% code today and it said it was invalid! The old one is still working though.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These code are crazy, last night I ordered and the code 145364 didn't work so I used 145367 and it did!

    Now today you are saying the one that worked for me last night isn't working today??? And the Old one is now working??? To strange!!! I know they updated the web site earlier today.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know, these codes are crazy. Probably someone else will have the opposite happen today too. Oh well, at least we do have codes to play around with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •